ClickSwipe is a desktop app that swipes on Tinder everytime you click your mouse.
ClickSwipe is a desktop application that enables users to enhance their productivity of their Tinder account. MSCHF Product Studio Inc. ("MSCHF") operates the https://clickswipe.co website (“Site”), ClickSwipe Windows and macOS applications. (“Service”).
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR and United States Law.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
All Employees of MSCHF who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
At MSCHF your privacy is a top priority. When you provide us with your information we do not take this lightly which is why ClickSwipe only uses your information necessary to power the Service and all information collected is stored locally on your browser and your computer unless stated otherwise below.
3.1 Information We Collect
Information provided by you
In order to use the Service, the information you provide may include but is not limited to:
- Your email address, when you use your email to communicate with us
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you with the Service. Please note that we do not collect or store any Tinder credentials.
Automatically collected information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with ClickSwipe and your use of the Site and Service are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and Service and record it in log files. This log data may include browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the ClickSwipe Site (https://clickswipe.co) and Service you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site and Service. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a Computer when it is used to visit the Websites. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Websites. You may be able to remove, reject and/or disable some types of cookies using your browser’s preferences or other programs. Some features of the Websites may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable, delete, or refuse to accept cookies. Some of the cookies we use may be "Flash" cookies. A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a Computer via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Computer. While they are harmless, depending on your browser, these cookies may not be deleted when your cookies are deleted or disabled and, in some instances, they may cause your cookies to reappear in your browser. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- to help us administer our Site and Service, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site Service.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Service, product announcements, and Service updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
- to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services. You can also uninstall the ClickSwipe app (for Windows or macOS) at any time.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of your Personal Data is required by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ClickSwipe and users of our Site and Service, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security or law enforcement requests.
3.4 International Transfer
ClickSwipe is an application built for Microsoft Windows and Apple's macOS. If you post or transfer any Information to or through our Site and Services, you are agreeing to such Information being potentially hosted and accessed in the United States.
ClickSwipe shall process all personal data in the strictest confidentiality and implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures as required by applicable regulations. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. If ClickSwipe learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
3.6 Access Requests
In accordance with GDPR, as our User, you can exercise your data subject rights to correct, modify or delete the Personal Data about you that ClickSwipe may hold. If you would like to delete your Personal Data, just remove the ClickSwipe app. If you would like to access or rectify your Personal Data, please send a request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your email address; (must be sent from the same email address)
- What you would like to request (a copy of your Personal Data, to amend your Personal Data or to permanently delete your Personal Data).
We will provide you with this information within one month of receipt of the request.
In case of submissions to delete Personal Data, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors. To use the Site and Service, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using the Site and Service, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence. We do not use an application or other mechanisms to determine the age of users of the Site and Service. All information provided to ClickSwipe will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. If, however, we learn that a minor has submitted information about himself/herself to us, we delete the information as soon as possible.